How to Apply
Applications should be submitted between August 1 and February 27 for the following school year beginning in August. When there are few places available in a year group, higher priority applications, as set out in our Admissions Policy, are processed first. Late applications will be taken into consideration if there are still vacancies in the year group you are applying for, or places become available at a later date.
What Should I Provide?
- A completed online application form (click APPLY HERE button)
- A copy of the student’s valid foreign passport (uploaded in the online application form)
- The most recent school reports, in English, covering the previous 2 years (uploaded in the online application form)
- A passport photo (uploaded in the online application form)
- Evidence of the students’ legal residency, i.e. Taiwanese passport or Alien Resident Certificate (A.R.C.) as soon as it has been obtained
- Applicants to Years 7, 8, 9 of the British Section and to the High School Section are encouraged to attach a letter of recommendation from a teacher. However, this is not a compulsory supporting document.