How to Apply
Applications should be submitted between August 1 and February 27 for the following school year beginning in August. When there are few places available in a year group, higher priority applications, as set out in our Admissions Policy, are processed first. Late applications will be taken into consideration if there are still vacancies in the year group you are applying for, or places become available at a later date.
What Should I Provide?
- A completed online application form - OpenApply (click APPLY HERE button)
- A copy of the student’s valid non-Taiwanese passport (please upload it on OpenApply)
- The most recent school reports, in English, covering the previous 2 years (please upload it on OpenApply)
- A recent, passport-sized photo (please upload it on OpenApply)
- Applicants to the British Secondary and High School Section are required to provide a teacher reference letter. Please visit the applicant's checklist on OpenApply.
- (NEW) Applicants to the British Secondary and High School Section are required to provide an APTIS candidate report. The test must be taken within 6 months of the application date. Please upload the report on OpenApply.
- Evidence of the students’ legal residency, i.e. Taiwanese passport or Alien Resident Certificate (A.R.C.) as soon as it has been obtained